- Contains up to 0.3% THC per gram of extract
- It can contain anywhere from 10mg of THC to upwards of 100mg or even higher levels of THC in a bottle of tincture, depending on the amount of extract used
- It can, surprisingly, get you a little high if you consume a lot.
- It contains Non-Detectable levels of THC or also known as “THC Free.”
- Absolutely no way of feeling any psychoactive “high” feeling
- THC traces will not show up on drug tests
- It is not made with CBD Isolate.
Full Spectrum & Broad Spectrum extracts point out that they should contain other cannabinoids, terpenes, & flavonoids, which is difficult for many companies since purifying the extract forces them to use high temperatures to remove the unnecessary compounds, which then burns off terpenes & flavonoids.